Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sometimes my horoscopes are scary spot-on

Today, as transformative Pluto wakes up from a five-month retrograde in your partnership corner, it's time to own up to some feelings you've been keeping to yourself. Security is important to you in all your relationships, but if you don't let people know what your needs are, they're not likely to be met. In your personal and professional life, it's time to reexamine the expectations you have for others and decide whether you truly feel satisfied— without resorting to neediness or dependence.


It's difficult to admit it, but I struggle with feelings of neediness or dependence. I am independent, and I am strong. But I also value having people that I care about around me, and having people that care about me around as well. My reliance on their external validation is something that I try to walk away from. Every moment of every day is a chance for me to flex my own self-confidence muscle.

Good reminder. Thanks Universe.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment